Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bushisms

These are my favorite Bushisms:


"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- Dubya


"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"- Dubya

"They misunderestimated me."- Dubya


"I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft."-Dubya

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."-Dubya


"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."- Dubya


"And so the fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place." --George W. Bush



"We want people owning their home -- we want people owning a businesses."- Dubya


"So long as I'm the president, my measure of success is victory -- and success." --George W. Bush


"Thank you, your Holiness. Awesome speech." --George W. Bush—To Pope Benedict


"A lot of times in politics you have people look you in the eye and tell you what's not on their mind."-Dubya

"Afghanistan is the most daring and ambition mission in the history of NATO." --George W. Bush


"Removing Saddam Hussein was the right decision early in my presidency, it is the right decision now, and it will be the right decision ever." --George W. Bush

"And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq." --George W. Bush

"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas? ... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." --George W. Bush


"There is no doubt in my mind when history was written, the final page will say: Victory was achieved by the United States of America for the good of the world." --George W. Bush

"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush

"The decisions we make in Washington have a direct impact on the people in our country, obviously." --George W. Bush

"All I can tell you is when the governor calls, I answer his phone." --George W. Bush

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." --George W. Bush

"I'm going to try to see if I can remember as much to make it sound like I'm smart on the subject." --George W. Bush

"The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology of hope -- an ideology of hate -- excuse me --with an ideology of hope." --George W. Bush

"I think that the vice president is a person reflecting a half-glass-full mentality." --George W. Bush

"And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it." --George W. Bush






"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush










Bush Has the Ring!

No comments: