Friday, May 23, 2008

Cool Sketches

I figured out how to make photos look like sketches on Photoshop. Check it out!




















Want to learn how it's done? Well, I guess I'll tell ya.


First, open Photoshop. Pick a file you like. I picked this picture:




















Then select Image- Adjust- Brightness/Contrast I usually set the contrast to about 50 or 60
















Then, go to Image- Adjust- Desaturate Now the image is black and white.
















Make a copy of the image by going to the layers pallette and right clicking on the layer. Select Duplicate layer. Now you will work on the duplicate.
Now, go to Image- Adjust- Invert


















Now you will go to a drop down box on the layers pallette that should say Normal. Change it to Color Dodge. Now your image looks like this:


















After that, go to Filter- Blur- Gaussian Blur
Then you end up with that sketchy look!
Hope you found this cool and helpful! Bye!

No comments: